A very random doll post

 This is Sadie

This is Mia

This is Luciana

This is Joss.

This is the human.  

This is when we talk in unison.


Hey guys.

Rat fink.

What? Mia!

Ni hao fat cow

Sadie! I am not a fat cow. Go to your room. 

We only have one room.

Ugghhh I know. I’ll put up some separators WHEN I GET THEM.

When you get what?

Separators for your room.

Why do we need separators? 

To give you rooms in your room.

Ok.

Who needs what now?

Separators.

What for?

Our room.

Ooh. Ok.


COMMENT DISCUSSION QUESTION: Who is your favorite GOTY?

MY ANSWER: Mia, Joss or Luciana.

Comments

  1. Sry if that was confusing. I’ll explain it a bit better:
    I say hey guys to my dolls
    Mia says Rat fink
    I say What? Mia!
    Sadie walks in and says Ni hao fat cow to me
    I scold her and tell her to go to her room.
    She says there is only one room.
    I said I know and will get separators
    Joss comes in and says when you get what?
    I say separators
    Joss asks why we need separators
    I say to make more rooms
    Joss says ok
    Luciana walks in and is confused
    Who needs what now? She asks
    In unison Me, Sadie, Mia and Joss say: Separators
    Luciana asks what for?
    We say our room
    Luciana understands now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ll try to make a stopmotion out of that

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite GOTY’s are: Marisol Luna, Chrissa Maxwell, and Lea Clark

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fav GOTY is Grace, but Lea is definitely a close second!
    ~Annabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace was GOTY the year I got my first doll! I think Lea is *one of* my dream dolls. Lol

      Delete
  5. My favorite GOTY is probably either Mia or Saige

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Popular Posts