how Mia came to be

 Words in italics are the story.

Hi guys. It’s Mia. I got ahold of  Sadie’s (the human.) ipad long enough to write this post. Today I wanted to tell you how I ended up with my vinyl friends Jocelyn, Sadie, and Luciana.

In 2008, I was brought to my first house. In Delaware. it was the house of buddy cat 26. (EBay sellers name.) It was...interesting. To say the least. There were a few people to talk to, but most of them weren’t very nice. The only one that was nice was named Felicity. She was like a big sister to me. I miss her. Hopefully we’ll be able to see each other again. 

I was laid on a bed. Rejected. For 5 years. I knew that buddy cat would eventually get rid of me. I just didn’t know when. One day BC took a couple of pictures of me, and I said my goodbyes. BC packed me up in a box and drove away with me to a strange building. I didn’t know where it was (because I was in a box.) then, I got put into another car, and I was being brought somewhere that I didn’t know. Finally, after a few days, the car stopped, and a person set me down.

 I waited about half an hour and then I heard a girl squeal. She ran inside and opened my box. When she pulled me out, she hugged me and ran into her bedroom. She returned with a hairbrush and she sat down and started brushing my hair. It felt so good. I knew this was going to be a great home. Then she introduced me to some other dolls and then ran to get her iPad. (This one.) she took some pictures of me, and for a split second I thought she was getting rid of me, too. Then she hugged me again and smiled the happiest smile I’ve ever seen, her bright blue eyes glinting. Then I realized she would never sell me. I closed my eyes and let that amazing feeling sink in. Then she whispered “I love you Mia.” And I realized that this girl is going to change my life. For the better.

That was 20 days ago. I love Sadie, I still miss Felicity, and I know that I’m very, very happy.

Thank you for reading my post.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Popular Posts