My thoughts on the 35th anniversary collections PT 1

1. Felicity Merriman 

My thoughts:
I absolutely adore felicity. She is amazing. I love her PC collection and stories, but her eyes are the best (LASER EYES.) 

Will I get her: 
Maybe. I’m torn between her, Samantha, and Molly. Right now I’m leaning more towards Molly.

2. Josefina Montoya


My thoughts: 
Josefina is gorgeous. I haven’t read her books yet, but will soon. However, you can just buy her on any old day in her beforever form.

Will I get her: 
no. She looks too much like Luciana and I have Luci.

3. Kirsten Larson


My Thoughts: 
Kirsten is amazing. If you haven’t, GO READ HER BOOKS. NOW. You will fall in love with them. Her collection is gorgeous. Why did AG need to retire her? Why?

Will I get her: 
No. My aunt has a 1989 Kirsten at my grandma’s house. I can always go over there and see her.

Bye for now! I’m going to post part 2 either later today or tomorrow.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Popular Posts