I HAVE A CONUNDRUM

Hey guys. I have a somewhat big conundrum. It’s my doll wish list. It’s really long.

1. Felicity

2. Samantha

3. Molly

4. Emily

5. Nellie

6. Truly me 64 yep, that’s the mystery doll.

7. Maryellen

8. Marie Grace

9. Cecile

10. Caroline

11. Truly me 29

12. Truly me 67

13. Truly me 58

14. Kira

15. Kit

16. Nanea

17. Ruthie

18. Saige

19. Lanie

20. Jess

21. Lea

22.  Ivy

23. Courtney

24. Z

25. Grace

26. Josefina

27. Truly me 66

That’s all the dolls I can remember right now. I think 64 and felicity are top of my list though, despite the order shown.

I need help! Should I get felicity, 64 or some other doll?

Comments

  1. I would get Felicity, she is one of my favorite dolls and she has an amazing story. :D
    -Quinley
    P.S. I tagged you for The Mystery Blogger Award: https://qs-creative-corner.blogspot.com/2021/07/the-mystery-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda want to take a break from getting light skinned classic mold dolls. I might get a DoC instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But felicity is one of my more desired dream dolls. So, I need help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're planning to get the 35th anniversary Felicity I believe she is only around for a year so I'd get her now unless you want to get a Felicity on Ebay. :D

      Delete
    2. There was only a limited quantity, but I was planning to get her from eBay.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Popular Posts