The walk~ a photoshoot

 Hello! My name is Jocelyn, and this is my first blog post. I decided to document a walk I took! It was just around the house since it was raining outside. 



Look at my angelic face. You would never know that I was plotting something.

I really like this one.

Here’s a close up! I don’t really like this one.

Here I’m just MOURNING to go outside. I don’t really like this one either.

I love this one.

The lighting is SO off. No. And my hair just looks atrocious.

Perfect ❤️

Now I look like I’m plotting something.

Success! I got outside!
The way Sadie edited this one looks so magical. 

Thank you for reading my post! If you would like to see more posts from me comment #GoJoss!

Comments

  1. Joss looks awesome. #GoJoss
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joss: thank you Quinley!
      Me: thank you for saying thank you to Quinley.

      Delete
  2. These pictures are so pretty, you did an awesome job. #GoJoss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Popular Posts