Disaster dolls: Episode 1

 Hey, I’m posting three times today! That’s odd. I guess I just felt like it. 

Also, 100% credit to Sydney for this. Read her posts Here and Here on American Girl Doll News. 

Disaster dolls is a series of posts containing American Girl dolls with unrepairable damage that people think others will buy.

This poor Kaya. Looks like she had a rough life.

Tell me what happened here. Plus, this Julie is marketed as a Caroline.

Oh my. I’m scared for this doll. Poor #17.

This doll has a lazy eye and a retracted eyelash. I’m sorry.

Thanks for reading this!


Comments

  1. Wow, I feel so bad for these dolls. I just want to give all of the dolls in these photos a great big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh those poor dolls. I really hope someone buys them and fixes them up and/or customizes them.
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor dolls I can not believe some people treat their dolls like that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Popular Posts