My dolloween costume!



Hi friends!

Sadie (the doll) here and today I wanted to show you my awesome dolloween costume Sadie Grace and I made. I know it’s august but eeee I love it! I am going as a skaterboarder/hippie and we still need to finish my skateboard. I’m not trying to be offensive to any of you if you are a skateboarder, Sadie grace’s mom thought that I looked like one. And that’s really cool if you are a skateboarder!

Now let’s see some pictures!

My costume consists of a wig that Sadie Grace made, a pair of sunglasses I borrowed from Jocelyn, a pair of Jean shorts, a top I made and some high tops.
This is a nice one.
Meh.
This one is nice. (Sorry about the font change.)


my favorite.

Comments

  1. I’m so sorry about all the font changes. I was trying to put it in center align and that set the font to default.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The costume is amazing!
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  3. This costume is amazing! You did such a good job on the wig I love it. Also the pictures are really good too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Popular Posts