WORLD BY US LEAKS!

 Hello! I have some World by Us leaks for you!

If you didn’t know, world by us is the new contemporary line releasing in the fall, with a lead black character. 


Maritza

Look: it looks like she has a medium skinned joss mold with a wig that looks like 

Outfit: it’s ok, it’s cute.









Makena

Look: she looks like she has a welliewisher mold. Credit to MyAGLife on AGDN for that. She has cool hair, but that’s about it.

Outfit: it’s looks like she’s six. I mean, I never wore stuff like this, and there is no way in heck my dolls would.






Evette

Look: gray eyes, Josie mold, kinky hair. I need her. She is TOO GORGEOUS! 

Outfit her outfit is so cute! I would use that dress every day. It’s so cute! Ok. How many times am I gonna say it’s so cute. (I might get Evette instead of TM 67.)






All of these dolls are awesome! I can’t wait until I can see the actual release and I hope you are too!

Sadie


Comments

  1. And maritza’s wig looks a bit like nanea’s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cool dolls, I really like Makena and if she is ever released I may end up buying her. :)
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  3. These dolls are so cute, especially Evette, she is just gorgeous. Great review by the way :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Popular Posts