Halloween AGSM sneak peek…..

 I’m not posting a trailer because I’m too lazy and don’t want to have to make one.

Hey…. Um this is happening. I don’t really like making stopmotions because they take up my time…….. and I am super bad at making them.

But I’m a changed man, er girl.

I’m going to make a Halloween AGSM, and I’m starting now so I’ll have plenty of time to make it before Halloween.

Stop it already with the font changes

No. I don’t wanna

This is what the stopmotion is going to be about

Veronica Grey (Jocelyn Kendrick) has a love-hate relationship with Halloween. She loves her annual Halloween sleepover with her friends, but it’s also the day both of her parents died while trick or treating. Her ideal Halloween is eating junk food and watching movies, but her plans are interrupted when her friends want to go trick or treating instead of having their normal activities. To get out of it, Veronica signs up for a pet sitting job at a creepy house, with an even creepier mystery behind it…….

Are you excited for it? I sure am!

Sadie 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Popular Posts