Meet Lorelei


 Hello my lovelies!

My name is Lorelei and today I am making my debut on AG all day!

Sadie received me for Christmas of 2017 from her aunt.

Would you like to Learn some things about me?

Of course you do!

My name is Lorelei Abigail Adams and I am 15 years old. My birthday is July 17th. I like to think that I’m the most mature out of us all, but Jocelyn is pretty far up there too.

I enjoy baking and cooking in general. Food just makes me happy!

I compete in many baking competitions and hope to run a bakery or restaurant when I grow up

My favorite band: I’d have to say the Beatles. I can listen to one of their songs and still be concentrated on my work at hand.

My favorite place: the kitchen of course! It’s my happy place. All the warm aromas, the spicy cinnamon, the sharp cheese, I love it all!

Bye!

Lorelei


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Popular Posts